12:30pm - 1:20pm
Scott Bell - Backhouse Jones
- What might lead to Public Inquiry?
- What is the Traffic Commissioner focusing on at a Public Inquiry?
- How can you influence the outcome at a Public Inquiry or, better still, avoid going in the first place?
- Big current issues – the tachograph record keeping changes
- The role of the Transport Manager – legislative change
Backhouse Jones – Associate Directors, Scott Bell will share his wealth of knowledge and insight on these questions.
Reserve a place on this seminar
Due to visitor demand, we ask that you reserve a space on any seminars you wish to attend. Whilst there is no financial requirement, it helps in the planning of the program.