2:15pm - 3:00pm
Sarah Manning, Ant Hebblethwaite
This session will cover many aspects of security relevant to operating self storage facilities, and also how vehicle protection solutions can also be incorporated in to your security set up for removals vehicles.
The session will explore the following areas:
- Site layout considerations & points of entry
- Security layers – gate & building access control, container security, CCTV, the use of sensors, CCTV monitoring and intruder audio challenges
- Reactive and Proactive set ups
- Why use a proactive set up?
- Working with existing security set ups to save cost
- Vehicle protection solutions in the yard
Reserve a place on this seminar
Due to visitor demand, we ask that you reserve a space on any seminars you wish to attend. Whilst there is no financial requirement, it helps in the planning of the program.